If you’re looking for a cute something to hand out for Halloween, then this tutorial is for you! Whether you want to host a Halloween get-together or give these to your kids, they are perfect for the job. These cute Halloween treat bags are quick and easy to make as well! Let’s get started.
- DCWV Boo Ya Stack
- We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board
- Black cardstock
- Orange & black baker’s twine
- Orange & black clothespins
- Orange tissue paper
- Paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Follow directions included in the Gift Bag Punch Board to make 4″x 2″ gift bags from orange & black patterned papers.
- Cut two strips of black cardstock to 1″x 10 1/2″. Adhere to inside sides of bags to create handles.
- Trim tags from cut paper. Punch holes at the top of both tags. Wind baker’s twine through the holes and tie in bows. Clip tags to bags with clothespins.
- Fill bags with treats and add orange tissue paper.