This next project is so cute and so much fun. Plus, decorating a pumpkin this way is much less messy than traditional pumpkin carving. Let’s get started!
- DCWV Pumpkin Patch Stack
- 8″ white foam pumpkin
- Gold paint & paint brush
- Black vinyl
- Gold rhinestones
- Mod Podge
- Electronic die cutting machine
- Paint stem of pumpkin gold. Allow to dry.
- Use an electronic die cutting machine to cut a variety of small leaves from patterned papers. Use Mod Podge to overlap and adhere the leaves around the center of the pumpkin, leaving a space for the phrase. Allow to dry completely.
- Use an electronic die cutting machine to cut “Hello Fall” phrase from black vinyl.
- Apply vinyl to pumpkin in the space left for the phrase.
Voila! That’s all there is to it. Happy crafting!