Paper Crafting Projects
Planner Shaker Tag
Planner Shaker Tag:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: Some Experience Necessary
Style your planner with this fabulous project!
- Basic shape to use as a pattern
- 1 Plastic sheet protector
- Hot Fuse tool or sewing machine or double stick tape
- Metal ruler
- Sequins, confetti, and/or micro beads
- Simple Joy Stack
- Paper clip
- Small ribbon and/or twine
- Paper Punch
- Choose a pendant, heart, star, or other basic shape for the clear pocket. Lay the plastic sheet protector over the desired shape. Seal all but one edge of the plastic sheet protector into the chosen shape using a hot fusing tool and a metal ruler guide, a sewing machine, or double stick tape. Fill clear pocket with sequins, confetti, and/or micro beads. Seal the final edge closed. Cut the sealed pocket from the unused portion of the sheet protector.
- Cut a piece of paper, from the Simple Joy Stack, into a rectangle the same width as the pocket or slightly larger. Fold rectangle in half and adhere to the top of the pocket
- Cut a sentiment and some embellishments, like a heart, from the Simple Joy Stack. Adhere to the tag.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag. Add a grommet.
- Adhere a paper clip to the back of the finished shaker tag.
- To switch up the style, select a different DCWV stack of your choice!