Paper Crafting Projects
Colored Burlap Scalloped Flower
Colored Burlap Scalloped Flower:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12”x12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 20-45 minutes per flower
These lovely scalloped flowers can be made with ease; they are perfect as party décor items or as an embellishment to any paper project.
- DCWV 12”x12” Premium Stack: Color Burlap
DCWV 12”x12” Colored Burlap Premium Stack
DCWV Scalloped Flower Template
Hot glue and glue gun
- Cut seven scalloped circles using the scalloped flower template.
- Fold six of the scalloped circles in half and then again into fourths.
- Adhere the folded scalloped circles onto the front of an unfolded scalloped circle, ends coming together in the middle, using hot glue.
- Cut a small scalloped circle and a smaller straight edged circle.
- Tie twine through a button and knot it in the back.
- Adhere the circles and the button to the center of the flower front as shown
- Use the flower as a brooch, attach it to a gift, or add it to a favorite headband.
- Change up the color of the flower, button, or string to match desired look and feel.
Click HERE to download