Paper Crafting Projects
Remember These Moments Layout
Remember These Moments Layout:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Looking for a fun way to document picture and memories? This is the project for you!
- DCWV 12”x12” Birthday Stack
- DCWV 12”x12” Embossed Stack
- 2 photos
- Coordinating distress sprays
- Circle template (3-1/2” circle or close)
- Sticker sayings
- Paper Crafting adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Pencil (optional)
- Select a sheet of patterned paper from the embossed cardstock stack.
- Spray a variety of colors onto the background page to create a distressed look.
- Select 3 coordinating prints from the stack. Cut the first to 6”x5”, the 2nd to 2-1/2”x9-1/2”, and the 3rd to 1”x12”. Once the distress sprays are dry, adhere the first print horizontally to the page, top edge flush with the center of the page and sides slightly off-centered as shown. Adhere the 2nd print horizontally to the page, centering it between all sides. Adhere the last print horizontally across the center of the previous strip.
- Cut a strip of birthday packages from the stack (approximately 1-1/4”x12”); adhere this across the top of the page.
- Cut a 3-1/2” circle from another print in the stack. Cut this in half and adhere this to the bottom of the page, straight edge flush with the bottom (centered between the two sides).
- Cut another 3-1/2” circle, this time from a pattern in the embossed cardstock stack. Add journaling to this circle to go with the photos.
- Cut out several icons from the stack (or take out extra sticker sayings and embellishments). Cut paper flags from the stack as well as another half circle. Together with the photos, arrange the paper embellishments, sticker sayings, journaling circle, etc. until desired look is achieved. Adhere everything in place.
- Add brads as desired to accent different elements in the stack.
- Want an easy way to have matching embellishments for your project? Cut them from the stack, mount them onto pieces of chipboard or extra paper (or leave as is) and then adhere them in place!