Bead and Jewelry
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12” x 12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
Create this bracelet in no time as a birthday gift, friendship present, and more!
- DCWV 12”x12” Boho Style Stack
- Skewer or lollipop stick
- Paper trimmer
- Mod Podge
- Jewelry chain (necklace or bracelet)
- Start by trimming selected paper from the Boho Stack into strips measuring 2” x 4 1/2”.
- Trim strips into 3 triangles (1 large triangle and 2 smaller triangles) by cutting with scissors from the corner of one side to the middle of the other side, and then from the other corner to the same middle on the other side.
- Use a skewer to roll the wider end of the triangle in towards the point of the triangle. Apply a small amount of liquid glue to the tip of the triangle and hold it there for a few seconds before removing it from the skewer.
- Repeat this step with all needed triangles.
- Add the paper beads back onto the skewer and apply a thin layer of Mod Podge around the outside of each bead (for durability as well as to seal them in place).
- Once the beads are fully dry, slip them onto a bracelet or necklace chain.
- Depending on the size of your project, you can work with both the small and large triangles to create the paper beads (creating a variance in size) or just one or the other (to keep a cohesive look)
- After step 5, balance the skewer between two drinking glasses to allow the beads to air-dry.