Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 45 minutes
Let someone know you're thinking of them with this beautiful card!
- DCWV 12”x12” Birds and Butterflies Stack
- A2 White Card Base
- Paper Crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares and double-sided tape)
- Paper Trimmer
- Pencil (optional)
- Trim the yellow leaf paper to 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” and adhere this to the card base.
- Trim the purple floral paper to 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”. Trim this panel from the upper left corner to 2 1/2” down the right hand side (removing the right top corner). Adhere this to the yellow leaf paper as shown.
- Trim the pink damask paper to 4-1/4” x 2-1/2”. Cut this from the lower left corner to the upper right corner and adhere to the bottom of the card front as shown.
- Trim a strip from the multi-colored stripe print. Cut it to 5-1/2” in length and adhere to the folded side of the card.
- Cut out the bird from the stack; adhere it in place with foam adhesive.
- Card can be completed in less than 30 minutes.
- Try adding rhinestones to accent the slanted lines of the card.