Paper Crafting Projects
Winter Village Church Steeple
Winter Village Church Steeple:
Stack needed to make the project: DCWV 12"x12" DIY Project Stack: Winter Village
Have you noticed there is a missing piece needed to complete your church steeple? We apologize for that mistake—and have an easy fix for you! Click on the directions tab and follow along to make it look just right!
- DCWV 12"x12" DIY project stack: Winter Village
- Paper Crafting adhesive
- Church steeple template
- Scoring tools
- Assemble the church, punching out all pieces from white glitter sheets and adhering them together. Set the cone for the steeple aside momentarily.
- Download** and print the template out onto a piece of paper. Cut this out.
- Trace the template onto a scrap found in the white glitter section; cut this out.
- Score the lines as shown in the image.
- Fold and adhere the base together. Adhere base to the top of the church. Add the cone to the top and adhere in place as shown.
- Scoring tools aren't required, but they make the lines look nice and crisp.
- Embellish the house or leave as is—whatever is desired to make the church fit in with your decor