Paper Crafting Projects
Teacher Card Holder
Teacher Card Holder:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 2 hours (including creating a selection of card)
If Teacher Appreciation Day is coming your way, try this project out!
- DCWV 12”x12” Autumn Leaves Stack
- 12”x12” Green Glitter cardstock sheet
- Bakers twine
- Personal die cut machine with box template/Die Cut
- Assorted cards
- Paper trimmer
- Scoring tools
- Paper crafting Adhesive
- Create a gift box using the green cardstock and a personal die cut machine. Accent the top with a mat made from desired print in the stack. Tie a section of twine around the outside of the box as well.
- Fill with assortment of cards for any occasion.
- Share this with a favorite teacher!
- This project is perfect for any time of the year!
- Try re-covering a card box with desired prints from the Autumn Leaves stack to create the box.