Paper Crafting Projects
"Te Amo Mucho" Card
"Te Amo Mucho" Card:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 20 Minutes
Perfect to let someone know you love them!
- Peri and Peach Stack
- Paper slicer and scissors
- Hot glue
- Cut out a 10 X 7-inch piece of paper from the Peri and Peach Stack. Score at 5 inches and fold in half.
- Cut out the “te amo mucho” tag from the tag page.
- Mat the tag onto a coordinating colored rectangle, making sure to leave a ½ inch border and adhere to the card.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon of your choice and hot glue to the card, below the sentiment.
- This card is awesome to let someone special know you love them and it's adorable!
- Skill Level: No Experience Necessary