Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12”x12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Create a themed home décor set or embellish your cards and pages with some kraft-colored rolled flowers.
- DCWV 12”x12” Kraft Premium Cardstock Stack
- DCWV Rolled Flowers with Leaves Template
- Tweezers, quilling tool, or pen to help with rolling
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Bone folder or scoring tool
- Using the template cut desired amount of rose shapes.
- Starting with the first piece, tightly roll the flower like a cinnamon roll, beginning at the outer edge of the spiral and rolling in to the center. Release and allow the spiral to uncoil a little until desired look is achieved.
- Hot glue the rolled spiral to the center base underneath the spiral. Hold it in place until it has cooled.
- Using the template cut desired amount of leaf shapes. Score and fold each one in the center.
- Attach leaves to the back of the flower.
- Display and/or attach them where desired.
- Flowers can go on the wall, in a bridesmaid bouquet, on top of a gift, on a banner, and more!
- Depending on where the flowers will be used, add the leaves or leave them off.
- Don’t stop at just kraft colored flowers—look for the other fabulous prints and solids from DCWV to make a grouping of flowers with.