Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12”x12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes
Add a touch of sparkle and shine to your projects with the Mercury Glass Cardstock stack.
- DCWV 12”x12” Mercury Glass Premium Cardstock Stack
DCWV Heart ornament template
Bone folder and/or scoring tools
Paper crafting adhesive
- Using the heart template cut six heart shapes for each ornament.
- Score and fold each heart down the center.
- Beginning with the first heart, put adhesive on the backside of the right half. It to the left side of the next heart.
- Follow step 3, adhering half a heart to the next heart until all six hearts are connected in a line (the circle isn’t closed).
- Make a loop of string with a knot in the end. Insert the loop into the center of the heart.
- Adhere the last half of the first heart to the last half of the last heart to complete the ornament.
- Repeat as desired.
- Try using another print or solid to give the ornaments a distinctive look.
- Add a colored strand of ribbon or metallic cord to the center of each ornament for added effect.