Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
If you want an awesome way to frame your pictures, check out this project!
- DCWV Coastal Stack
- Unfinished Wood Frame
- Martha Stewart Putty Acrylic Paint
- Exacto knife
- Mod Podge
- Paint edges of unfinished wood frame.
- Cut printed cardstock to 8in.x8in. square
- Cover front of frame with a thin layer of Mod Podge and attach cardstock.
- Use exacto knife to cut out the picture opening of frame.
- Add embellishments to the frame. (These are hand cut from the DCWV stack)
- Give this picture frame as a memorable gift!