Paper Crafting Projects
Autumn Place Setting
Autumn Place Setting:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 1+ hours
This project lets you creatively decorate for a fun, autumn party!
- DCWV 12”x12” Autumn Leaves Stack
- 12”x12” Black Cardstock sheet(s)
- 12”x12” Orange cardstock sheet(s)
- 12”x12” Brown cardstock sheet
- Personal die cut machine with various leaf die cut shapes, flower die cut shape, and 3-D Pumpkin with stem die cut shape
- Glitzy button
- Paper crafting Adhesive
- Using a personal die cut machine, cut out a 12” solid leaf from the black cardstock sheet. Cut out an additional leaf (11-3/4”) from a coordinating print in the stack. The leaf can be exactly the same as the first (one solid form) or can show the veins like the one in the image.
- Adhere the two together, the smaller in the center of the larger leaf.
- Repeat as many times as desired.
Pumpkin place card holder
- Using a personal die cut machine, cut out a small 3D pumpkin shape with the orange cardstock sheet. Select a coordinating print from the stack; add a section of the print to all the side panels of the pumpkin (*Note, the pieces need to be slightly smaller than the orange cardstock panels to create a matted effect). Assemble the pumpkin, creating a 3D ball.
- Using another coordinating print in the stack cut out a 3D stem for the top of the pumpkin. Assemble and adhere in place.
- Embellish the top of the pumpkin with a variety of flowers (button goes in the center of the flowers), leaves, and a twine bow.
- Cut a small cardstock piece; add it to one side of the pumpkin with the name of the desired recipient.\
- Repeat as many times as desired
- Looking to make several place settings? Be sure to give yourself one or two days!