Paper Crafting Projects
Country Floral Orbs
Country Floral Orbs:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Skill Level: No Experience Necessary
Approximate Crafting Time: 1-2 Hours
Liven up any room with these beautiful floral orbs!
- Paint Brushes
- Styrofoam balls
- 2 Flower punches, one smaller than the other
- Country Floral Paper Stack
- Corsage/Ball head pins
- Paint the Styrofoam balls in a similar in color to the paper from the Country Floral Stack and paint your foam balls. Let them dry.
- Use the flower paper punches to cut flowers from the Country Floral Paper Stack. Each flower needs two large flowers and one small flower for the center. Punch enough flowers to cover the balls.
- Using the pencil, curl up the petals of the flowers.
- When the styrofoam balls are finished drying, layer the flowers and push the pins through the center of each set of petals, into the styrofoam ball. Continue until the balls are covered.
- This project is fantastic if you want to it by yourself or with a friend!
- Great for any event!