Paper Crafting Projects
Mixed Media Tag
Mixed Media Tag:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes to 45 minutes
Use this project to create a fabulous accent to any gift!
- DCWV 12”x12” Boho Style Stack
- Variety of stamps
- Personal die cut machine with script alpha letters
- Foam brush
- Craft paint: Green, Gold, Orange, Olive, blue, black
- Paper Crafting adhesive (including matte Mod Podge and Glue Dots)
- Paper Trimmer
- Pencil (optional)
- Select 2 prints from the stack. Cut a tag from both; one that is slightly larger than the other.
- Paint the outside edges of the larger tag with the orange craft paint. Set aside to dry.
- Using the stamps and other colors of craft paint, stamp additional texture on the front of the 2nd tag as shown. Set aside to dry.
- Once the paint is dry on both tags, adhere them together by adding Mod Podge to the back of the smaller tag, sealing it in place with some Mod Podge on the front of the tag as well. Set aside to dry.
- While the Mod Podge is drying, use the personal die cut machine to cut out a desired sentiment from a contrasting print in the stack. Cut out a complementing icon from the stack.
- Once the Mod Podge is dry, punch a hole in the top of the tag. Adhere the icon and the sentiment to the middle of the tag. Add a ribbon to the top.
- Time to complete the card will be prolonged while the paint and Mod Podge is drying
- Be sure to use stamps that work well with a very light coat of paint