Paper Crafting Projects
Chalk Gift Tags
Chalk Gift Tags:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12”x12”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 minutes
Finishing off a gift, whether it is one or many, doesn’t have to be a pain. Gift tags can be made using chalkboard paper, cut out in a few geometric shapes, with a handmade sentiment on top. Try it out today!
- DCWV 12”x12” Premium Stack: Chalk Cardstock
- DCWV Geometric Box Toppers Template
- Chalk pencil or chalk marker
- Paper Crafting adhesive (including dimensional foam dots)
- Cut tag shapes using the template pieces.
- Write and doodle on the tags with a chalk pencil or chalk marker.
- Layer the tags together using adhesive dimensional foam dots. Attach tags to gift box.
- Embellish with ribbon.
- Use these to dress up a gift, accent a card, as part of your bridal party favors, and more.
- Works great with chalk marker, watercolor pencil, actual chalk pieces, and white crayon.
- If an eraser is needed, simply take a slightly damp cloth and wipe off the top of the paper. Once the chalk is off, help the paper dry quickly (try waving it back and forth) and then go at it again.