Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 16”x20”
Approximate Crafting Time: 1 hour
Burlap is timeless. Flowers even more so. Put them together, and you end up with one amazing project!
- DCWV 16”x20” Premium Stack: Burlap Neutrals
- DCWV Burlap Layered Flower template
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Woven ribbon
- Broach or decorative beads
- Cut large, medium, and small flower petals using the template pieces.
- Cut a slit in the bottom of each petal.
- Slide one edge of the slit over the other edge and adhere in place.
- Adhere cut lace and woven ribbon around the edges of each petal.
- Adhere the largest flower petals together in a circular pattern.
- Adhere the medium and small petals to the center of the flower.
- Adhere a broach or decorative beads to the center of the flower to complete the look.
- Try creating the flower with solid or printed sheets of cardstock.
- Look for decorative beads from Blue Moon Beads in the jewelry-making section of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores.