Stamps and watercolors :)
by Monique Leslie | 7 months ago
Hey all...Its Monique! Here today, sharing this cute little card I made using Oak Tree Stamps New Chibi Girl set & Layered Blossoms Set, along with DCWV's Watercolor Stack....I love it. Full list of supplies is at the bottom.
- Oak Tree Stamps Chibi Girl Stamp set
- Oak Tree Stamps Layered Lilacs Stamp Set
- DCWV Watercolor Stack
- DCWV Double Sided Cardstock Stack
- Copics (forgot to write down the colors)
- Windsor Newton White Blender #163
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (or any double sided tape)
- Foam Dots or Squares
- Glue Dots Brand Glue Dots
- Paper Cutter
- EK Tools Cutter Bee Scissors
What are you making with your copics? I'd love to see!