Hi! Lisa Lahiff here, from the DCWV Social Media Design Team, and I have a fun project that will be perfect for those end of summer parties (or even for some colorful home decor)... paper lanterns! I will show you how to re-create this fun mini lantern banner using the newly released Boho Stack available at your local A.C. Moore Store...
DCWV 12” x 12” Boho Stack
1. Trim selected patterned papers from the Boho Stack into 6” x 3” strips.
2. Fold strip in half long ways and trim slits from the middle fold up towards to top. (Leave at least 1” at top )
3. Unfold cut strip and bring the ends together to form a cylinder. Use double-sided adhesive or glue to hold the sides together.
4. Trim a 1/2” x 4-1/2” strip; add adhesive/glue to either end of this strip to the top inside of your lanterns. This will create a handle.
5. Tie paper lanterns with twine or ribbon to create banner.
Aren't the patterns in this stack so chic?! LOVE them! Plus that touch of gold foiling is perfect!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!