by Jessi Pascarella | 11 months ago
Hello, DCWV friends! It's Jessi from the Social Media Design Team. I have been longing for a fun trip to the beach. We are now in August and my family still has not been to the beach yet! That is so sad, we only live 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico! However, the beaches nearby are not in the best condition or we would go more often. When I received the new DCWV Coastal Stack, it helped me out a bit and brought back some pleasant beach memories!
The colors in the Coastal Stack are beautiful! They go perfectly with the photos of my past trip to Cape Cod. Time to create a frame for one of my favorite pictures!
DCWV Coastal Frame:
1. Paint edges of unfinished wood frame.
2. Cut printed cardstock to 8"x8" square
3. Cover front of frame with a thin layer of Mod Podge and attach cardstock.
4. Use exacto knife to cut out the picture opening of frame.
5. Seal the top of the paper if desired with another coat of Mod Podge
6. Add embellishments to the frame. (These are hand cut from the stack)
- DCWV Coastal Stack (now available at AC Moore stores)
- Unfinished Wood Frame
- Martha Stewart Putty Acrylic Paint
- Exacto knife
- Mod Podge
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!