Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 6" x 6"
Approximate Crafting Time: 15 minutes per cone
These cones are adorable alternatives to treat boxes!
- DCWV 6”x6” Paper Lace stack
- Coordinating double-sided colored cardstock sheets
- Paper crafting adhesive (including double-sided tape)
- Stapler with staples
- Paper Trimmer
- Choose desired lace designs, matching them up with various cardstock colors. Cut cardstock pieces down to 6”x6”.
- Using double-sided adhesive, adhere the lace design to each respective piece of double-sided cardstock.
- Roll opposite corners in toward the center to form a cone. Adhere double-sided tape along the bottom edge of the cone and push firmly together.
- Add one staple at the top for extra stability.
- Use a pencil or other thing long object to help push the bottom end of the cone together.
- Add wax paper to the inside of your cone before adding the treats to keep things from potentially soaking through.