Paper Crafting Projects
Hooray For Fall Wreath
Hooray For Fall Wreath:
Size of paper needed to make the project: 12" x 12"
Approximate Crafting Time: 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours
This project is fantastic if you want to decorate your door for fall!
- DCWV 12”x12” Autumn Leaves Stack
- DCWV 12”x12” DIY Project Stack: Pumpkins
- 12” sturdy chipboard circle wreath frame
- Assorted leaf die cut punches or templates
- Acorn punch or template
- Paper Trimmer
- Paper crafting Adhesive (preferably hot glue or something equally durable)
- Remove 13-15 leaves from the DIY Pumpkin project stack.
- Select a variety of prints from the Autumn Leaves stack. Using a die cut machine or set of hand punches, create an additional 40+ leaves and set of acorns. Adhere the top and bottom of the acorns together.
- Bend, fold and scrunch the leaves in a variety of ways to give them a life-like look.
- Cut a sentiment from the stack and adhere it across the center of the chipboard circle.
- Arrange the leaves around the chipboard circle until desired look is achieved. Adhere in place.
- Add a ribbon loop to the back of the chipboard wreath.
- Display and enjoy!
- This wreath could also be an awesome gift!