Paper Crafting Projects
Size of paper needed to make the project: 11”x17”
Approximate Crafting Time: 30 to 45 minutes per box
Need a place to store do-dads, bits and bobs, and other treasures? How about a custom Butterfly gift bag?
- DCWV 11”x17” Premium Stack: White Cardstock with Bright Foil Accents
- DCWV Butterfly box template
- Craft knife
- Bone folder or scoring tool
- Paper Crafting Adhesive
- Trace the butterfly box template onto the back of desired print. Cut it out, along the solid lines, to make four box sides.
- Using the template as guide, score and fold each box side along the dotted lines.
- Cut a square in the same dimensions as the sides to make a box base.
- Adhere the sides of the box to the base.
- Fold the sides up and adhere the box sides to each other, leaving the top open.
- Repeat as desired.
- Use this for party favor bags, tea time gift bags, and more.
- Template can be enlarged or reduced in size, depending on the end need.
- Embellish the box with ribbons and rhinestones or leave as is.